(NewsUSA) - Cooler weather and winter winds, paired with indoor heat and dryer weather, can wreak havoc on your hair and skin. A social media sharing website, InTheNews.TV, recently looked at some of the hot winter trends, beauty products and fashion tips and tricks to keep women looking their best to survive the winter season. Better yet, they can be found at your local drug or mass retailer chain -- without breaking the bank.
Five trendy beauty products for this winter season include:
1. Big breakthrough in at-home hair color. The new Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream (www.revloncolorsilk.com) combines nature and science. The luxurious cream formula is enriched with high levels of mango, shea and coconut butters. This Triple Butter Complex, along with vitamins and antioxidants, enhances delivery of color, with 13 shades to choose from and conditioning and shine in both the coloring process and post-conditioning treatment step.
2. Keeping lips moist with a pop of color. What if your balm could also make your lips look as beautiful as they feel? New Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm (www.almay.com) combines lip color and care in one. With 10 beautiful shades of color to choose from, this liquid formula melts onto lips, instantly drenching them with twice the hydration of bare lips, making them softer, smoother and healthier looking over time.
3. Get glam this holiday season. EcoTools Naturally Beautiful Lash System (www.ecotools.com) comes in five on trend, beautiful faux lash styles. Each pair of lashes is cruelty-free, hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested, making them safe for even the most sensitive eyes. The lashes come equipped with adhesive that is free of formaldehyde, parabens, phthalate and latex.
4. Protect your face. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil FACE (www.palmers.com) is a multipurpose, skin-perfecting oil that delivers anti-aging skin care benefits, while rejuvenating and brightening skin tone and texture. The product combines Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Retinol, Vitamin C and 10 natural oils to provide the anti-aging nutrition your face needs for healthier, younger-looking skin.
5. A better way to clean. Dermatologist-tested True Glow, by Conair sonic skincare cleansing brush (www.trueglowbyconair.com), makes your cleanser twice as effective and reduces pore appearance by 30 percent. Sonic technology powers this high-performance brush at 300 oscillations per second. Without irritation, it unclogs pores and washes away dirt and oil that can cause breakouts and dull, patchy, tired-looking skin. This prepares skin to absorb moisturizers better -- and fully moisturized skin is radiant skin.
To find more information, visit www.InTheNews.tv.